FOOD SAFETY & QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
This position is responsible for ensuring the company is FSSC22000 certified and complies with all relevant company policies, industry standards and government legislation relating to food safety.
This position is also responsible for the Management of Quality and the Lab.
This person is also the representative for Environmental Management as well as OHS Management and must implement and maintain certification (ISO45001 and ISO14001).
The role must also drive continuous improvement in these areas through monitoring and auditing of compliance to the agreed standards.
• Experience as Food Safety & QA Manager
• Environmental, OHS and/or Quality Management experience
• Internal auditing skills on FSSC22000 (or other GFSI System)
• Implementation of a GFSI recognized system
• Report writing and audit reports
• Lab Management experience
• Driver’s License
• Must reside in/or near the area or be willing to relocate
• Market Related Salary Plus Benefits of a Large Company
Email: email@example.com Ref# Food Safety & Quality Assurance Manager, Ogies
Please deem your application as unsuccessful if you receive no feedback after 14 days.
Ideal & Selected Candidates