Workshop Manager urgently required for a large Engineering Company in Richards Bay, KZN.
Ensure that the Manufacturing and Maintenance processes are carried out in line with business and customer requirements.
Coordinate the production team to successfully deliver products and services of high quality. Oversee the Workshop and Maintenance schedule.
Workshop: Maintenance, Production and HSE
· Minimum 10 years’ experience in a Manufacturing/Production environment
· Lathes and milling machine knowledge
· Knowledge of fine tolerances
· Tools & gauges experience – essential
· Computer literate
· Be able to read and understand working drawings, technical drawings and specifications.
· The ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
– Provides technical guidance to the workshop team during the manufacturing and assembly processes.
– Monitors schedules and ensures implementation accordingly.
– Ensure SAP system is updated with relevant production information.
– Reports problems and possible delays to relevant parties.
– Maximises asset and resource optimization to ensure that production targets and quality standards are met.
– Preparation of workshop forecast for budget meetings
– Ensures products and services meet customer satisfaction.
– Initiates daily follow up meeting.
– Compiles weekly KPI monitoring.
· Relevant trade qualification or Management diploma
· Occupational Health and Safety for Managers
· +5 years’ experience in a workshop environment
· + 5 years’ experience on equipment (manufacture & maintenance)
· + 5 years’ experience as manager
SAP Ensure SAP system is updated with relevant production information.
Pls send detailed cv in Word format, provide the actual time frames worked at the companies, stipulate salary at current and previous company worked at, reasons for leaving, notice period at current company and also a facial pic to put on your cv as per Client’s request. email@example.com