Maintenance Foreman, Qualified artisan – Millwright: Must have 10 Years minimum experience as a maintenance supervisor/foreman in a manufacturing plant. To start ASAP.
Manage the Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance of a Manufacturing plant, which includes setting up and following preventive maintenance schedules. Keep breakdowns to a minnimum, be able to react quick and effectively if a breakdown does happen. Be able to find ways to preserve and lengthen equipment and infrastructure life. Be able to procure and/or order suitable maintenance parts for machines and make sure to have critical parts in stock. Ensure plant upgrades when it is needed.
• Qualified artisan – Millwright will be advantageous
• N3-N6 or Equivalent Qualification
• Having experience in an extrusion manufacturing environment would be advantageous
• Good Fault Finding and problem solving skills
• Having good PLC knowledge and/or programming skills will be advantageous.
• Have good attention to detail
• Be someone who is strict and gets the job done the right way
• Be prepared to work overtime if necessary
• Strong Leadership
Pls send detailed cv in Word format, provide the actual time frames worked at the companies, stipulate salary at current and previous company worked at, reasons for leaving, notice period at current company and also a facial pic to put on your cv as per Client’s request.