IT Technician and Field Technician: Internal customer care/ Field Technician with 1 to 2 year’s current and related work experience in a similar environment. Must be fluent in Afrikaans and English:
· Minimum A+ N+ qualification;
· Valid driver’s license required.
– In-office Helpdesk assistance via telephone, e-mail and remote connections;
– In-office Server maintenance and monitoring as well as administrating critical backup solutions;
– On-site customer and network support for office environments where users make use of MS Office, Pastel, Sage, Quickbooks, VIP etc.
– Install and implement desktop and notebook computers on Windows Active Directory domains;
– Install and implement Windows servers;
– Configuration and deployment of Office 365 Exchange and other solutions;
– Configuration and maintenance of DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, SQL Server;
– Set up and configure e-mail in Outlook;
– Set up and troubleshooting of network printers;
– Set up and troubleshooting of firewalls (Cyberoam, Sophos) and routers (Mikrotik, Hauwei);
– Set up and troubleshooting of business wireless networks (Ubiquity);
– Removal of malware and virus infections;
– Assembly and repair of computer, notebook and server hardware;
– Installation of Windows operating systems;
– Troubleshoot network and connectivity problems in internal networks as well as with fibre and wireless service providers
– Install and terminate UTP cabling
Pls send detailed cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org in Word format, provide the actual time frames worked at the companies, stipulate salary at current and previous company worked at, reasons for leaving, notice period at current company and also a facial pic to put on your cv as per Client’s request.