CNC Programmer: Milling & Turning.
To start ASAP.
Qualified Artisan – Fitter & Turner or Toolmaking Experience.
Kempton Park. R 30 000 pm.
Write CNC Programs for manufacturing parts according to drawing specifications.
Assist CNC machine operators when help is needed.
Safeguard and update CNC programs according to latest drawing revisions.
– Preferably – Grade 12 (Matric)/N3 or equivalent
– Essential – Qualified Artisan – Fitter & Turner or Toolmaking Experience.
– Essential – Minimum of 15 years in manufacturing
– Essential – Advanced CNC programming courses – both Milling and Turning.
– Essential – Be able to measure accurately with precision measuring instruments.
– Essential – Be able to write manual CNC programs for Fanuc controls (Definite Must )
– Preferably – Have background in writing programs with CAD – CAM assisted software: Preferably – Experience in Inventor Cam will be a benefit.
· Writing of CNC programs according to drawing specifications.
· Help the CNC operators when needed.
· Help with the Setting and Operating CNC Machines when and if required.
· Responsible for the CNC tooling cupboard.
· Do first-off inspection when the parts are machined for the purpose of quality assurance.
· Update drawings to latest drawing revisions.
· Upload and save all written programs onto the dedicated system folders to avoid loss of information.
· Supervise jobs allocated to the CNC machines to ensure production efficiency.
· Request quotations for all tools needed for the CNC section in time, ensuring that the delivery of the jobs is not affected by a late response.
· Ensure that the set target dates are met.
· Give training to other employees when and if needed.
· Work overtime when required to ensure that set target dates are met.
· Mistakes in programs will not be tolerated. It causes unnecessary delays in production. Mistakes can cause serious injury to operators and may result in huge financial losses for the company.
· Give training when and if required.
· Pls send detailed cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org in Word format, provide the actual time frames worked at the companies, stipulate salary at current and previous company worked at, reasons for leaving, notice period at current company and also a facial pic to put on your cv as per Client’s request.