CNC Operator/Setter for JHB. Permanent position. Kempton Park. To start ASAP.
The rate is R 80.00 – R 90.00 per hour.
To manufacture hydraulic components as per drawing and at times per sample.
Setting Fanuc controlled CNC Machine tools according to drawing / program specifications.
– Preferably – Grade 12 (Matric)/N3 or equivalent
– Essential – Minimum of 4 years in manufacturing
– Essential – Minimum of 4 years CNC operating/setting experience.
– Essential – Be able to measure accurately with precision measuring instruments
· Setting and operating of FANUC controlled CNC machines (VMC: Vertical Machining Centers and CNC Lathe Machines)
· Machining of different hydraulic components according to drawing specifications, following the job card as procedure for manufacturing
· De burring of all manufactured parts
· Ensure that the set target dates are met.
· Give training to other employees when and if needed.
· Measuring of machined components to ensure quality.
· Fill the position of general fitting and turning.
· Assist Factory Manager in the machine workshop as and when requested/required
Pls send detailed cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org in Word format, provide the actual time frames worked at the companies, stipulate salary at current and previous company worked at, reasons for leaving, notice period at current company and also a facial pic to put on your cv as per Client’s request.