CNC Lathe Operator, Setter & Programmer + 5 years experience. Kempton Park.
You must be able to write the program off’ the drawing or sample specs at least 5 times a week.
· Manual program and setup knowledge
· Minimum 5-7 years hands on Fanuc Control Programming and setup experience
· Minimum 5-7 years CNC Lathe experience
· Micrometre experience/familiar with measuring equipment
Able to operate machine and measuring equipment.
Must set up the machine. (change shift value)
Program testing (write a program and able to thread).
Good experience on Threading.
Programming must be safe for the setup.
G50 and G96 or G97 (spindle speed control)
Set a spindle speed when programming a CNC Lathe with G96 constant surfaces.
Starting and profile positions must be correct.
· Programming/Operating/Setting of CNC Lathe Machine(s).
This is not limited to any additional work requested by management.
· Target 84.5% machine efficiency on a calculated monthly hour (Including overtime).
· Keeping CNC Lathe Machines and work areas clean
· Weekly maintenance to be done on Machines
· Daily setup of tooling and material required for the day’s planning to be organized on the designated trolleys supplied. (To make sure tooling and material is available for the daily production)
· All machining data to be captured (Use timing clock supplied)
· NB: Setup sheets will be completed with the picture of the Job machined; picture of the setup used; the setup and program will include tooling used, with “tool length”, speed and feeds, program number, name and part number, and to be labelled “Proved” or “edited” once program has been run.
NB: e-mail cv: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pls send detailed cv in Word format, provide the actual time frames worked at the companies, stipulate salary at current and previous company worked at, reasons for leaving, notice period at current company and also a facial pic to put on your cv as per Client’s request.