Marketing & Sales Manager in the HVAC and Building Industry: Age 28 – 40.
You will be responsible to manage and plan partial Marketing and our full Sales Function which includes Direct Marketing and Sales, Indirect Marketing, Business Development, Internal Sales and partial Maintenance Sales Function.
You will report directly to the Marketing and Strategic Manager.
Your primary job functions shall include:
Key account and target market business relationship building and mainstream marketing to:
· Fire Engineers
· Consulting Engineers
· Quantity Surveyors
· Sprinkler Companies
· Smoke Detection Companies
· Property Developers
· Industrial Developers
· Local Authorities
· Project Management Companies
· Building Contractors
· Roofing Contractors
· End Users
2. To provide information to the rest of the sales team to develop the target industry.
3. Identifying customers’ needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
4. Penetration of opposition strongholds
5. To adhere to any other instruction or task not mentioned in this job description given by the Marketing and Strategic Manager.
Pls send detailed cv to: email@example.com in Word format, provide the actual time frames worked at the companies, stipulate salary at current and previous company worked at, reasons for leaving, notice period at current company and also a facial pic to put on your cv as per Client’s request.