TURNER MACHINIST (Hydraulics): Qualified Fitter&Turner.
To manufacture cylinder and hydraulic components.
Assist other machinist/operators with their jobs.
Having more experience, it would also be expected of you, to train and share your knowledge with fellow workers.
– Grade 12 (Matric)/N4 or equivalent
– Fitter and Turner Qualification
– Minimum of 7 years in manufacturing
General Rules and Notes to be Applied:
Adhere to the company’s management system (ISO 9001:2015) by:
· Being aware of the management system
· Fully completing job cards as and when finishing each stage of manufacturing
· Ensuring that training sheets are completed when internal training is conducted
· Responsible for the handling and co-ordination of cylinder job cards
· Ensure that the set target dates are met with regards to repairs and the manufacturing of new cylinders
· Co-ordinate the stripping and actual repair of cylinders
· Give information of the assessment to the relevant salesperson for quotation purposes
· Ensure that the drawing and bill of material (where applicable) is correct for the specific cylinder and notify drawing office if there are any changes to be made
· Request and collect the correct components from stores
· Inspect final products (stamping, job number, painting, dates, etc)
· Machining of different hydraulic components according to drawing specifications, following the job card as procedure for manufacturing
· Quality checking of jobs manufactured, according to drawing issued (quality control)
· Ensure that the set target dates are met
· Qualified artisan. Operating universal horizontal lathe, vertical lathe or horizontal boring mills, in accordance with mute cards and drawings
· Assist Factory Manager in the machine workshop as and when requested/required
Pls send detailed cv in Word format, provide the actual time frames worked at the companies, stipulate salary at current and previous company worked at, reasons for leaving, notice period at current company and also a facial pic to put on your cv as per Client’s request.