CNC Milling, Programmer/Setter/Operator for Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Milling Machines. Age: 35+.
( HURCO VM10i, HURCO VM20i and VICTOR V Centre 102 Milling Machines).
• Fully Qualified Milling Machinist
• Experienced in the field of production and jobbing (10 years+)
• Must have had conventional training to be qualified
• Can program Manually as well as CAD/CAM software
(Download programs and set machine accordingly)
• Can read technical drawing and help with quoting
• Must be a leader as he will run his department and overlook workshop
• Micrometre experience/familiar with measuring equipment
• Must be able to speak English or Afrikaans
• Must have own transport
• Candidate should not be out of the industry for longer than 6 months
Must be able to work well under pressure, educated and must have sound common sense.
Pls send detailed cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org in Word format, provide the actual time frames worked at the companies, stipulate salary at current and previous company worked at, reasons for leaving, notice period at current company and also a facial pic to put on your cv as per Client’s request.