REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
· A relevant agricultural or horticultural tertiary postgraduate qualification
· 5 Year’s work-place experience in the fields of soil science, plant science or horticultural science.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in both English and Afrikaans).
· Excellent interpersonal skills as this position requires engaging with different people in different settings.
· Advanced Computer Literacy – MS Office.
· An ability to implement scientifically sound on-farm research trials.
· Technical report writing skills (as per the format for a scientific paper).
· A willingness to learn and apply knowledge and deductive reasoning.
· An ability to plan ahead and approach tasks and projects in a proactive manner.
· An ability to multi-task and be flexible to changing scenarios.
· A valid driver’s license. Confidence to drive long distances on tar-road and dirt-road and flexibility to travel as and when the business requires.
· Market-related Salary Plus Benefits
· Updated CV
· Matric Certificate & Postgraduate Qualification
· Latest Payslip
Ref# Horticultural Advisor
Posted: 08 April 2021
Reference checks, Criminal checks and Qualification checks will be done on the successful candidate.
Please deem your application as unsuccessful if you receive no feedback after 14 days.