Purpose: Responsible for crop production & plant protection on the Farms in line with the Organization Vision, Purpose and Values, developing a core management team and growing produce to meet strategy and business objectives. Ensuring that nurturing initiatives of Beneficiaries land are a part of daily business.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in Farming Operations Management position
· In-depth horticultural knowledge is beneficial
· Management of all areas of crop production
· General management of the financial running of the business entity
· Oversee integrated pest management, vehicle maintenance and crop harvesting of farm
· Valid code 08 driver’s license
· A relevant agricultural tertiary qualification
· Market-related Salary Plus Benefits
· Updated CV
· Matric Certificate & Tertiary Qualification
· Latest Payslip
Ref# Operations Manager: Farms
Posted on: 19 April Position closes: 05 May 2021
Reference checks, Criminal checks and Qualification checks will be done on the successful candidate.
Please deem your application as unsuccessful if you receive no feedback after 14 days.