Draughtsman on Inventor Software (not negotiable):
East Rand. To start ASAP.
To produce engineering drawings
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Mechanical Design Diploma
- Minimum 5 years active working experience as a Draughtsman (preferably in mechanical environment)
- Fitting and turning background and/or experience in manufacturing – very advantageous
- Hydraulic experience
- Worked in an ISO environment
- Autodesk Auto CAD – background
- Redraw existing hard copies on Inventor.
- Create 3D models and drawings of frequently used Autocad drawings.
- Creating / updating parts list and BOM’S.
- Manage drawing register.
- Update all libraries.
- Reverse Engineering of Components.
- Create I-Parts and I-Features.
- Create and manage Hard Copy drawing Library.
- Correcting of older drawings.
- Issuing of drawings.
- Create and Maintain parts library.
- Create Sales Drawings (GA Drawings – general arrangement)
- Completion of Engineering Change Notices.
- Design of new manifold blocks.
- Cylinder design.
- Hydraulic circuit diagrams and part lists.
- Powerpack assembly drawings.
Pls send detailed cv in Word format, provide the actual time frames worked at the companies, stipulate salary at current and previous company worked at, reasons for leaving, notice period at current company and also a facial pic to put on your cv as per Client’s request.