Work with Sales team by contributing them with preparing the proposals for the clients.
Supporting regular office operations, screening phone calls and scheduling internal meetings. Excellent organization skills along with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines. Ultimately, you will provide administrative support to our staff and ensure all daily procedures run smoothly.
• Distribute incoming mail
• Manage and order office supplies
• Make travel arrangements
• Updated filing systems
• Address employees’ and clients’ queries (via email, phone or in-person)
• Prepare presentations, spreadsheets and reports
• Update office policies as needed
• Hiring, supervising, and evaluating staff members.
• Delegating tasks and ensuring that they are completed in accordance with existing policies and procedures.
• Professional appearance and courteous manner.
• Clear, polite phone voice.
• Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency with office technology and equipment, including fax machines, printers, copiers, scanners, and computers.
• Creativity and strong problem solving skills.
• Solid presentation skills.
• Basic math skills and understanding of basic financial concepts
• Hands-on experience with MS Office Suite (particularly MS Word and MS Excel)
High school diploma; additional qualification in Office Administration is a plus
Pls send detailed cv in Word format, provide the actual time frames worked at the companies, stipulate salary at current and previous company worked at, reasons for leaving, notice period at current company and also a facial pic to put on your cv as per Client’s request.